When was the last time you did something new? Awaken your senses in the heart of Bali’s spiritual and artistic homeland with this serene holiday to Ubud. Learn the secrets of Balinese cooking, meet a local healer, discover traditional tonics and immerse yourself in a visit to one of Bali’s finest wellness retreats for a very special pampering and culinary experience.
Including spiritual, traditional, practical and gastronomical experiences, this is a slower paced itinerary to awaken the senses and the ideal holiday for people seeking to immerse themselves in the charms of Ubud.
Arrival and transfer
Arrive in Bali and transfer to Ubud.
Fivelements (Half Day Experience)
Fivelements is an award winning eco-wellness retreat bridging the wisdom of traditional healing cultures with innovative wellness concepts. Nestled alongside the Ayung River, you will be immersed in a traditional healing ritual of deep bodywork or energy balancing performed by Balinese healers whose gifted talents have been handed down through generations. This is followed by a three course gourmet lunch at the Sakti Dining Room and access to swimming pool facilities at the retreat. (B, L)
Balinese traditional cooking and spiritual healing class (Half Day Experience)
Discover the unique culinary heritage of the “Island of the Gods” with a Balinese cooking class using exotic ingredients, including a morning visit to the traditional Gianyar Market followed by a special healing session set against the beautiful Balinese countryside. The private healing session is performed by Mr Made, who is skilled in all aspects of spiritual healing (emotional healing, character readings, and aura cleansing). You will emerge from this session feeling relaxed and with a great sense of serenity. (B, L)
Take your own time to explore Ubud. We suggest you enjoy a relaxing massage either in your villa or the hotel spa. (B)
Herbal walk and jamu class (Half Day Experience)
Enjoy a fun day to exploring nature and learning more about a specific aspect of Balinese tradition – herbs and their uses as traditional medicine. Take a walk through the famous rice fields of Ubud before learning how to make the traditional tonic, jamu. (B)
Ubud food safari (Evening Experience)
This evening, experience a mystery journey of high end culinary delights where you can just sit back and enjoy the ride as everything is taken care of in every detail. We have included your restaurant bookings, menu selections, all transport from pickup to dropping you home and the adventure of sampling local restaurants you may not have otherwise had the opportunity to enjoy. From secluded hideaways to fine dining establishments, your meals will vary with hand selected dishes designed with imagination, artistry and style. Ideal for food lovers, adventurous eaters, modest diners, and those simply seeking out the rich variety of cuisine that Bali restaurants have to offer. Special dietary needs and special occasions can be catered for. (B,D)
Depart hotel to the airport. (B)
- Private arrival and departure transfers in air conditioned vehicle with chilled bottled water
- 2 x 60 minute massages at The Purist Spa (please book your session time directly with the spa)
- 3 x Yoga sessions at The Purist Spa (please book your session time directly with the spa)
- Welcome drink and fruits on arrival
- Traditional healing immersion at Fivelements including 1 x 90 minute choice of healing massage or healing energy, 3 course gourmet lunch featuring epicurean plant-based, raw vegan living foods, and access to riverfront pool lounge
- Cooking and spiritual healing class including return transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Herbal walk and jamu class including return transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Ubud food safari with return transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Qualified English speaking guide assistance
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- All applicable entrance fees and donations
- 21% government tax and service charge
- International airfares and taxes
- Applicable visas
- Optional tours
- Extra meals or beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, room service
- Personal travel insurance
Invigorate You Travel personally selects peaceful and tranquil villa style accommodation for your rejuvenating wellness holiday. We personally meet with owners and management, as well as inspect and experience all properties in detail to ensure they meet the highest expectations for our clients. All rooms feature in room Wi-Fi, private pool, aircon, daily turn down service and bathrobes.
An Indonesian resort of relaxation near the heart of Ubud. The Purist Villas offers a perfectly designed luxury hotel atmosphere and a deep sense of tranquillity. The tropical villas resort is designed with the concept of privacy, comfort, and modern architecture combined with traditional features.
Included in your package are the following meals:
- 6 x a la carte breakfasts
- 6 x afternoon tea with Balinese sweets
- 2 x lunches (beverages not included)
- 1 x dinner (beverages not included)
Please contact us for a recommendation of other restaurants and activities.
Your stay at The Purist Villas and Spa includes 3 x Yoga sessions and 2 x 60 minute massages. Please ensure you book your preferred session times directly with the Spa after check-in. If you would like one of these booked for Day 1 please let us know and we can pre-book this for you.
For your Fivelements experience on Day 2, please choose from one of the following:
1 x 90 minute healing massage:
- Aroma Massage
- Prema Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Invigorating Bodywork
- Metaphysical Massage
- Sandi Prana
- Deep Reflexology
or 1 x 90 minute healing energy:
- Panca Mahabhuta
- Chakra Balancing
- Om Prana Healing