Retreat to the green, terraced hills for some stress-free tranquillity in Bali’s spiritual and artistic heartland, Ubud. Meet with local priests for palm reading and blessings, visit one of Bali’s finest wellness centres, and experience authentic Ubud with a gentle cycle through rice fields and villages. Discover Ubud’s burgeoning dining scene with an unforgettable culinary adventure.
For those who love nature, beautiful scenery and peace, Tranquillity is the perfect itinerary to stop, re-connect with your centre and relax. We make the most of your time in Ubud with inclusions such as yoga, massages, signature dining experiences and activities to immerse yourself in the local culture.
Arrival and transfer
Arrive in Bali and transfer to Ubud.
Melukat – Spiritual Cleansing Ritual (Half Day Experience)
Re-set your energies with this powerful purification ritual including a palm reading and blessing at a local temple by a Balinese priest. The intention is to clean (melukat) and re-connect (mebayuh) with your birth energies. The priest will start with palm readings (lontar) and read your character according to your birth date. He will also seek a blessing at Merajan or Griya Temple. After the ceremony you will be escorted to enjoy a sumptuous three course lunch at renowned Ubud restaurant The Bridges, followed by a relaxing massage either in your villa or the hotel spa. (B, L)
Fivelements (Half Day Experience)
Fivelements is an award winning eco-wellness retreat bridging the wisdom of traditional healing cultures with innovative wellness concepts. Nestled alongside the Ayung River, you will be immersed in a traditional healing ritual of deep bodywork or energy balancing performed by Balinese healers whose gifted talents have been handed down through generations. This is followed by a three course gourmet lunch at the Sakti Dining Room and access to swimming pool facilities at the retreat. (B, L)
Take your own time to explore Ubud. (B)
Carang Sari village cycling (Half Day Experience)
Enjoy a glimpse of traditional life in Carang Sari village in the outskirts of Ubud with an easy, half day cycling adventure. Pedal across rice fields and through villages dotted with traditional houses and temples to arrive at the Sangeh Monkey Forest. Top off the experience with a buffet Indonesian lunch at a local restaurant. (B, L)
Ubud food safari (Evening Experience)
This evening, experience a mystery journey of high end culinary delights where you can just sit back and enjoy the ride as everything is taken care of in every detail. We have included your restaurant bookings, menu selections, all transport from pickup to dropping you home and the adventure of sampling local restaurants you may not have otherwise had the opportunity to enjoy. From secluded hideaways to fine dining establishments, your meals will vary with hand selected dishes designed with imagination, artistry and style. Ideal for food lovers, adventurous eaters, modest diners, and those simply seeking out the rich variety of cuisine that Bali restaurants have to offer. Special dietary needs and special occasions can be catered for. (B,D)
Depart hotel to the airport. (B)
- Private arrival and departure transfers in air conditioned vehicle with chilled bottled water
- 2 x 60 minute massages at The Purist Spa (please book your session time directly with the spa)
- 3 x Yoga sessions at The Purist Spa (please book your session time directly with the spa)
- Welcome drink and fruits on arrival
- Melukat spiritual cleansing ritual with return transfers in private air conditioned vehicle
- Traditional healing immersion at Fivelements including 1 x 90 minute choice of healing massage or healing energy, 3 course gourmet lunch featuring epicurean plant-based, raw vegan living foods, and access to riverfront pool lounge
- Carang Sari village cycling with return transfers in private air conditioned vehicle
- Ubud food safari with return transfers in air conditioned vehicle
- Qualified English speaking guide assistance
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- All applicable entrance fees and donations
- 21% government tax and service charge
- International airfares and taxes
- Applicable visas
- Optional tours
- Extra meals or beverages
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, mini bar, room service
- Personal travel insurance
Invigorate You Travel selects peaceful and tranquil villa style accommodation for your rejuvenating wellness holiday. We personally meet with owners and management, as well as inspect and experience all properties in detail to ensure they meet the highest expectations for our clients. All rooms feature in room wifi, private pool, aircon, daily turn down service and bathrobes.
An Indonesian resort of relaxation near the heart of Ubud. The Purist Villas offers a perfectly designed luxury hotel atmosphere and a deep sense of tranquillity. The tropical villas resort is designed with the concept of privacy, comfort, and modern architecture combined with traditional features.
Included in your package are the following meals:
- 6 x a la carte breakfasts
- 6 x afternoon tea with Balinese sweets
- 3 lunches (beverages not included)
- 1 dinner (beverages not included)
Please contact us for a recommendation of other restaurants and activities.
Your stay at The Purist Villas and Spa includes 3 x Yoga sessions and 2 x 60 minute massages. Please ensure you book your preferred session times directly with the Spa after check-in. If you would like one of these booked for Day 1 please let us know and we can pre-book this for you.
For your Fivelements experience on Day 3, please choose from one of the following:
1 x 90 minute healing massage:
- Aroma Massage
- Prema Massage
- Holistic Massage
- Invigorating Bodywork
- Metaphysical Massage
- Sandi Prana
- Deep Reflexology
or 1 x 90 minute healing energy:
- Panca Mahabhuta
- Chakra Balancing
- Om Prana Healing